Euro Environmental Ltd has a vast experience working with a range of industries with regard to their preventative maintenance and compliance inspections, technical testing and health and safety requirements.
Below are a range of resources to both inform and advise. We hope you find them of use.
Fill out the form below to access your downloads
Please complete the form and click on any of the resources below. Form completion is not required to view our quality certificates. Click the resource and your download will begin:
- A short guide to managing asbestos INDG223
- Asbestos your quick guide
- Managing asbestos removal in the construction industry synopsis
- How to assess surveyor competence
- Removing asbestos floor tiles A23
- Drilling asbestos textured coatings A26
- Repairing damaged asbestos cement A13
- The analysts guide HSG248
- The Surveyors Guide HSG264
- Workplace exposure limits EH40
- A guide to controlling noise INDG362
- Exposure measurement air sampling G409
- Working with substances hazardous to health INDG136
- Health Surveillance Guidance
- Electromagnetic field guidance
- Health surveillance guidance
- LEV guidance HSG258
- Wood working advice for managers WD0
- Control of exposure to silica dust INDG463
- Bakery guidance INDG429
- Control of diesel engine exhaust emissions HSG187
Our case studies provide examples of how we have assisted customers in a variety of different ways.
Click on the case study you wish to download
Click image to watch video
If you need any further assistance or would like to know more please get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can.